Membership registration is available from the "My Page" button on the top page.
- · Membership registration is limited to one person.
- · Since e-mail is sent at the same time as registration is completed, please confirm.
- · If you do not receive confirmation email, please contact us from the inquiry page (/ contacts).
- · Please manage your registered customer information carefully yourself.
- · For e-mail addresses, we will notify you via e-mail about notifications on order completion and delivery. Please register mail address that can be sent and received.
On My Page, you can check and edit the following customer information.
- · Display order history
- · Edit contact information
- · Setting up email magazine subscription
- · Edit billing address and shipping address
Customers using Windows PC
- · OS: Windows 10 or higher
- · Browser: IE 11 or later, Chrome latest
Customers using Mac
- · OS: OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or more
- · Browser: Firefox latest, Safari latest
Customers using iPhone
- · OS: latest iOS update
- · Browser: Safari latest
Customers using Android
- · OS: Android 4.3 or higher
- · Browser: Standard browser latest
- · Safari (latest version))
- · Chrome (latest version)
* Please use browser with cookie enabled.
*There is a possibility that the layout collapses depending on the model and does not respond properly and it does not display well well.
XPLUS CORPORATION (hereinafter "our company") makes no warranty as to the contents, functions, other data materials, etc. of this site, either explicitly or implicitly.
Thanks to the use of this site, we will not be liable for any damages, expenses, repair of data or any other responsibility, even if the situations (such as, but not limited to those) It is not.
- (1) When problems relating to the content of the site (including normality, accuracy, reliability, merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose) arise
- (2) When a virus or other harmful item exists on each site or server
- (3) When a problem related to sending and receiving of data material of each site occurs